Success is different for each of us, but the path to get there has the same obstacles and requirements. Characteristics such as fatigue, rejection, distraction, burnout, complacency, and countless others barriers are common to us all. However, there is a common characteristic and one universal trait that virtually every single successful person must have before accomplishing their goals, and that is dedication. The dedication to work towards your goal, which includes doing the things they don’t want to do when you may not want to do them. Human Potential strategist and motivational speaker Chris McPherson shares key insights and erases common misconceptions about how to build lasting self-dedication.
After hearing Chris’s richly compelling speech, your audience will be able to:
– Disregard perceived fear and take immediate action.
– Develop an awareness of their creative avoidance.
– Stop making excuses and start making results.
– Engage in a happier, healthier, more productive life.
– Adopt an overall results-oriented attitude through process improvement.
– Become more dedicated and realize that it is possible to succeed in all life situations.